At Page-A-Day, we don't just want to bring you beautiful, amazing calendars—we also want to help you fill them too! Check out all the exciting holidays and observances coming up in December.
Monthly observances in December:
- National Stress-Free Family Holiday Month. Stay Zen this month, Keep Calm and Carry On! Because Today Is Going to Be A Great Day. Our daily calendars give you just the right dose of inspiration and perspective to help you make the entire month fun, efficient, and stress-free!
Weekly observances in December:
- Operation Santa Paws starts December 1st. This is a nationwide community drive to support shelters during the holiday season. Each community organizes differently, so find out what your local shelter is doing. Browse our store for the best books, gifts, and calendars for dog lovers.
- Audubon's National Christmas Bird Count starts December 14th and runs through January 5th. Visit Audubon's site for more information and don't miss the new Birds Gone Wild wall calendar and other Audubon calendars.
And, of course, the daily observances to fill your Page-A-Day calendars with some extra excitement!
- December 2nd is National Mutt Day. Let's hear it for the scruffy ones! Celebrate by making your pup the best dinner on the blog with Dinner for Dogs.
- December 4th is National Cookie Day. Get your cookie on this year with Cookie Craft Christmas. The best recipes for the best time of year.
- December 12th starts the celebration of Hanukkah this year. Spin the dreidel and enjoy this time with the ones you love.
- December 15th is Cat Herder's Day, the day we celebrate anyone who is trying to do the impossible. If you're herding cats metaphorically—chin up—you deserve a copy of You Are Doing a Freaking Great Job! If you're herding cats literally, the Bad Cat Page-A-Day calendar is right up your alley.
- December 25th is Christmas. Happy Merry! Celebrate with your nearest and dearest on this special holiday.
- December 26th is Kwanzaa, a day for remembering tradition and honoring family.
- December 31st is New Year's Eve. Need a champagne recommendation for your New Year's toast? Try the informative and entertaining Wine Bible!
If we missed any holidays and observances that matter to you, please leave them in a comment below! We'd love to celebrate whatever you're celebrating this month.