January is home to many monthly observances! Here are some to mark on your favorite calendar:
- International Brain Teaser Month.
- International Creativity Month
- Get Organized Month
- National Hot Tea Month
- Train Your Dog Month
There are also some weekly events you may want to observe this month:
- Jan 1-8: New Year's Resolutions Week—the week in which New Year's Resolutions are born, and sometimes die. Is travel on your bucket list? Check out 1,000 Places To See Before You Die.
- Jan 15-19: No Name Calling Week. Pick up your copy of the Wonder calendar for inspiration. Always Choose Kind!
And the daily observances that you may want to jot down:
- Jan 4: Trivia Day... the single best day of the year for many fans of our trivia calendars.
- Jan 14: One of our favorite observances, Dress Up Your Pet Day, falls on the 14th. Check out Bad Cat for some inspiration!
- Jan 18: We are piqued and even a bit discomposed about the quickly approaching Thesaurus Day.
- Jan 20: Penguin Awareness Day. Learn more about penguins from the Audubon Society.
- Jan 24: We think someone as smart and good-looking as you may want to celebrate National Compliment Day. You Are Doing A Freaking Great Job!
- Jan 26: Fun at Work Day. Woohoo! You're at work.
- Jan 29: It's National Puzzle Day, great for lovers of crossword puzzles!
- Jan 31: Inspire Your Heart with Art Day. Visit a museum or paint something of your own. Take a gander at our Art calendars!
Whatever you're celebrating or observing in January, do it in style with a Page-A-Day Calendar.