Spoiler Alert!! Solutions Below.
How many famous quotes can you identify? Answers from the "Who Said That" Quiz!
- "Not all those who wander are lost." —J.R.R. Tolkien
- "Adults are just obsolete children." — Dr. Seuss
- "Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor." — Truman Capote
- "The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." —Lucille Ball
- “I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.” —Margaret Thatcher
- “Baseball is ninety percent mental. The other half is physical.” — Yogi Berra
- "I am I because my little dog knows me.” —Gertrude Stein
- “I have found the best way to give advice to children is to find out what they want and advise them to do it.” —Harry S. Truman
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness and if you lose that, you’re nothing.” — Robin Williams
- “Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.” — Charlie Chaplin
- “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” — Yoko Ono
- "People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made.” — Joan Rivers
- "I’d love to sell out completely. It’s just that nobody has been willing to buy.” — John Waters