1. Stay in focus.
2. Avoid cluttered background.
3. No people are allowed in the
4. Make sure photo isn't too dark
(so it can be reproduced).
inappropriate: no injuries, genitalia, eye goo, mouth sores, and so
6. Remember that we can reduce
photo successfully, but not enlarge it.
7. Please send each digital image at its highest resolution (original size taken on your camera). The file has to be at least 300 DPI.
can be funny, cute, majestic, or artsy, just be creative.
9. Avoid red or white reflective
sure to include all requested information--your entry isn't complete
without your name, your pet's name, a brief pet bio, and your e-mail