Celebrate International Cat Day with these kitties from around the world! Travel the world right from your desk, through the eyes of these 5 international kitties.
1. Ambrose doesn’t subscribe to the idea that cats don’t like water—he spends most of his days soaking up sun at the marina and watching yachts go in and out!—Nice, France
2. Rocco takes his siesta under his favorite bench every single day at noon . . . and again at 2 p.m., and also at 4 p.m., and then again at 6 p.m. —Bilbao, Spain
3. Tia is a town celebrity in Oludeniz. She waits on the steps of her family’s beach house for locals to walk by and bring her snacks. —Oludeniz, Turkey
4. Chloe is a natural-born camper who loves accompanying her humans everywhere! She prefers campsites with streams and creeks where she can splash around and watch the fish go by. —Miyajima, Japan
5. Charlie isn’t the most courageous cat—he prefers cuddling with his mom on the couch to adventuring around London—but he does love watching the tourists explore outside his window. —London, England