Norah Jones’s Poodle, Ralph! Celebrities and Their Pets
Sat, 17 Nov 2018 - Animals & pets
Norah Jones's song "The Man of the Hour," is about her poodle, Ralph.Read more
Page-A-Day is pleased to introduce a new feature introducing you to some of our staff and their adorable and hilarious pets! Zsa Zsa is a Persian cat who was rescued in New Jersey and adopted by her human mom, Laura. Laura, in addition to creating e-books, is also a visual artist! You can see Zsa Zsa in many of her works—just visit her Instagram here! Enjoy our interview with Zsa Zsa, and don't forget to submit your pet's photo in the Page-A-Day photo contest for a chance to have your pet featured in our calendar!
1. Would you say you adopted your human or she adopted you?
My human? I thought we were both human…
2. Life has its ups and downs. What’s your favorite thing to do to relax when you are stressed out?
Nothing gets me purring like a belly rub on the desk that my fellow human is drawing on. Then I like to curl up in the corner and watch her work!
3. Your human mom is an artist. How would you say you influence her work?
Well, in addition to being her muse, I have become her co-collaborator. Each original drawing now comes with a few strands of cat hair!
4. When you’ve had a tough day, or your human mom has, what do you do to support each other?
It’s fairly easy to tell when my human has had a tough day. If she breaks out a pint of ice cream and throws on Dirty Dancing, I know it’s time curl up next to her and let her know she’s loved.
5. If you could be an animal aside from a cat what would you be?
If I could be any animal besides the impeccable specimen I already am, I’d be a bird so I can finally feel what it’s like to hop around on the fire escape I love to stare at for at least four hours a day.