The secret to more energy, better gut health, and a happier you is simple: Eat more plants.
Happy gut microbes are the key to our health goals—they support our brain, skin, immunity, hormones, metabolism, and more. In How to Eat More Plants,
Dr. Megan Rossi explains how to give your gut what it really
How to Eat More Plants
- Eat 30 different plants per week, to fuel up on fiber and nutrients
- Each fruit, vegetable, legume, grain, nut, and seed counts as 1 Plant Point—and getting to 30 is easier than you think.
- Start your journey with the 28-day Plant Points Challenge
- Dr. Rossi's 4-week plan makes it fun to get more plants on the menu!
- Rock up Plant Points with over 80 delicious recipes
- Fiber-filled breakfasts: Eat-the-Rainbow Pancakes
- Lighter bites: Leafy Taco Wraps, Butternut Muffins
- Easy to-go lunches: Roasted Veggie and Freekeh Salad
- Protein-packed dinners: Stir-fry, five ways; Hearty Lasagna
- Decadent desserts: Prebiotic Rocky Road, Loaded Melon Wedges
is all about inclusion, not exclusion—whether you're vegan, vegetarian, or just want to eat more veggies. Don't diet—diversify. Your gut will thank you.