222 Ways to a Better Night and Brighter Morning
Poor sleep can wreak havoc on your waking life, leaving you grumpy and unwell. But when you’re staring at the ceiling, counting sheep, worried that sleep may never come . . . what can you do? Well, Trick Yourself to Sleep
—with 222 simple strategies and creative tips, all scientifically backed:
- Cover up clocks (stop stressing over every restless minute)
- Eat two kiwis (their folates and antioxidants aid sleep)
- Stick out your tongue (this releases tension in the jaw)
- Try a weighted blanket (it’s like giving your nervous system a hug)
- Make a list (and then set those to-dos aside until tomorrow)!
This must-have guide for even the occasional insomniac will help you fall asleep
asleep, and wake up your best self.