for loving where you live. Wildflowers of the Rocky Mountain Region
is a comprehensive field guide for anyone wishing to learn about the amazingly diverse wildflowers of the region. Organized by flower color and shape, and including a range map for each flower described, the guide is as user-friendly as it is informative. This must-have book is perfect for hikers, naturalists, and native plant enthusiasts.
- Covers the entire Rocky Mountain range from Canada south to New Mexico, separated into Northern Rockies, Middle Rockies, and Southern Rockies
- Describes and illustrates nearly 1,200 commonly encountered species
- Includes perennials, annuals, biennials, vines, shrubs, and subshrubs, both native and non-native
- 1,245 superb color photographs and 1,189 range maps
- User-friendly organization by flower color, shape, and petal count